Monday, June 4, 2007

What a Week!

After a week in ministry school studying Old Testament Survey and Old Testament Interpretation, I am frantically trying to complete my Cal Poly coursework for finals. Along with the ministry and family, this has been one of the busiest weeks of the year for me. Needless to say I was unable to accomplish anything in terms of recreation. My theory that this blog (which I am doing to fulfill a school requirement) would force me to have more me time has failed miserably. I did play in a soccer tournament this weekend however, called the Copa de la Vida (Cup of Life). Our team won both games and we advanced to the semi-finals on June 16. I also received via email my pictures from the half-marathon I recently completed. Just click this link: events@brightroom.com and navigate to the Saddleback Memorial Half-Marathon. Type in my bib #1235 and there I am. My son ran out to me at the finish line and almost took out the woman you will see in one of the pictures. I am hoping to get some running in this week; if I do you will hear about it.

No comments: